Tom Naylor CPA, CMA
Tom combines Accounting and Finance expertise with a background in process improvement and technology to create value for any organization. Currently, Tom is leading the Process Improvement and RPA for Asurion’s Finance function. Asurion is a global company with 19,000 employees helping over 300 million customers enhance their life through their technology every day.
Tom has over 30 years of experience in a variety of Accounting and Finance management and leadership positions and is both a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Management Accountant.
Experienced in utilizing continuous improvement approaches and robotics process automation (RPA) to leverage business improvement. Functional areas benefited include financial accounting and management, financial planning, insurance accounting, management accounting, business cost reduction, and technology solutions.
Key skills and experiences include…
– Continuous Improvement (Lean, TPS, Six Sigma, Deming, Juran)
– Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
– Global Accounting Integration
– Data Management and Analysis
– GAAP Accounting
– Management Accounting
– Insurance Accounting
– Extended Service Contract Accounting
– Financial Planning & Analysis
– SOX Internal Controls
– Inventory / Cost Accounting
– Global Supply Chain and Distribution
– ERP System Implementation and Management
– International Accounting
– Recent Technology Platforms: Microsoft Office365, Hyperion, Microsoft Dynamics